Frequently asked Questions
1. Is shipping free?
All orders receive free standard shipping to US domestic locations.
2. Do you ship internationally?
We would love to serve shoppers from all over the world, but unfortunately, we do not currently ship outside of the US. Continue following us as we progress and we will update everyone once we begin shipping internationally.
3. What are my shipping options?
We offer free standard shipping on all of our jewelry by trusted carriers like FedEx and USPS. We will soon add an option for expedited shipping as an additional option in the future.
4. How long does it take to get my order?
All in-stock items generally take 2-5 business days to process before they are shipped out to the customer. Shipping time varies depending on method and location.
5. How do I track my order once it has been shipped?
An email notification with a tracking number will be sent to you once we ship your order. To check on the status of your shipment, click on the tracking number displayed in the email, or check the Account Login section on the website.
6. Am I responsible for my jewelry order while it is being shipped?
You are not liable for your jewelry order while it is being shipped. All our shipments are fully insured by valourcity.com.
7. If I paid for shipping and return my item, do I receive a refund on the shipping fee?
No, the shipping fee is non refundable, unless we shipped an incorrect item or the item has a defect. Returns are accepted up to 30 days from the ship date.